| Corry making a list in Vietnam. |
I was walking home from work and as usual my mind was wandering in ten thousand different directions. I started thinking about what I would do if I got diagnosed with something serious. I thought about how I would tell every person in my life how awesome I think they are and how I would laugh as much as possible. Well I'm not sick (thank God for that), but I don't want to wait until I am to tell you that you're great or laugh until I cry... so I'm starting now.
Monday, September 6, 2010
My Sister Corry is Awesome.
There is no one in this world that gets me quite like Corry does. We have a mutual obsession with lists and personal productivity and self-helpy nonsense. She’s the only person I can call and say “Want to come over this weekend and work on my vision board with me? I am trying to find the perfect image to represent my goal of painlessly completing my household chores within a 30 minute time frame.” And then she’ll drive down from Jersey and we’ll spend the weekend crossing things off our lists and talking about how to achieve a happy and fulfilled life by buying the perfect day planner. It’s truly awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment