If I had to choose one word to say “Totally – Awesome – Bestie – Who – I – Tell – Everything – To – And – Hi-Five – Every – Time – I – See – Him – Because – That’s – How – We – Roll” that word would be Brian. Brian was my office-mate for a year and a half. He totally gets me. We have the same sense of humor and he’ll play “Maggie May” for me if I ask nicely and repeatedly. The best thing about Brian is that when I find myself knee-deep in some ridiculous life circumstances (which I often do), he will make fun of me. This is the key to our relationship. Most people would “listen” and “try to make me feel better” and “give me valuable advice” and other stupid things like that, but Brian is different. He helps me take my life less seriously and makes me laugh and that’s why he’s my BFFAEFR. [Hi Brian!]
| Brian doing moose ears in our awesome office. |
No comments:
Post a Comment