Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Thelonius is Awesome.

I have never lived with a cat before. But in all my wildest dreams, I could not have imagined that living with a cat would be anything like this. 

If I had to describe Thelonious in one word, that word would be needybasementcatwithavoiceimmodulationproblem, but for short I'll just call him Needy.

He NEEDS to be petted constantly. He NEEDS to break into my room when I clearly don't want him in it. He NEEDS to eat all my food. He NEEDS to trip me everytime I take a step. He NEEDS to follow me into the bathroom anytime I try to use it. He NEEDS to cry at the top of his little cat lungs morning, day, and night for no reason whatsoever except for the fact that he NEEDS attention.

But he is still so damn cute. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment